Mailfence Release Notes July 2016
Mailfence Release Notes
- Users can now authenticate (Web, SMTP relay, IMAP, POP, ActiveSync) using email address instead of their login name
- Some PGP signed messages were wrongly signaled as incorrectly signed. This has now been fixed
- The parsing of vCalendar/iCal format has been improved
- We increased the number of colours in the Calendar
- Applies to backend release 4.4.017
We are currently on the pursuit of a massive improvement cycle – and will duly keep you posted.
Feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support_at_mailfence_dot_com
– Mailfence Team
Arnaud is the co-founder and CEO of Mailfence. He’s been a serial entrepreneur and startup investor since 1994 and launched several pioneering internet companies such as Rendez-vous, IP Netvertising or NetMonitor. He is regarded as the internet advertising pioneer of Belgium. You can follow Arnaud on this blog.