Mailfence Release Notes July 2016
- Users can now authenticate (Web, SMTP relay, IMAP, POP, ActiveSync) using email address instead of their login name
- Some PGP signed messages were wrongly signaled as incorrectly signed. This has now been fixed
- The parsing of vCalendar/iCal format has been improved
- We increased the number of colours in the Calendar
- Applies to backend release 4.4.017
We are currently on the pursuit of a massive improvement cycle – and will duly keep you posted.
Feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support_at_mailfence_dot_com