Mailfence Release Notes December 2019
We’re happy to present the Mailfence Release Notes December 2019 with several new features, improvements, and fixes.
- New Graphical User Interface.
- New Message reading modes: You can now read incoming emails in ‘Filtered HTML’, ‘Filtered HTML without images’ and in ‘Text only mode’.
Improvements in Release Notes Dec 2019
- Messages: ActiveSync: Changes are now reflected instantly (e.g., new message, read/unread, …).
- Messages: ActiveSync: You will now receive an email notification upon hitting maximum limit of allowed ActiveSync devices.
- Messages: IMAP: Changes are now reflected instantly (e.g., New message, Read/Unread, Move/Delete…).
- Messages: IMAP: Connection issue with Geary (email client) has now been fixed.
- Messages: SMTP: Connection issue with Geary (email client) has now been fixed.
- Messages: Custom domain: Domain adding wizard: DNS split records for DKIM entry are now accepted as valid.
- Messages: Custom domain: Issue with displaying domain list is now fixed.
- Messages: Search: Indexation of message subjects has been improved.
- Messages: Search: Results now being sorted in a uniform fashion.
- Calendars: Layering: Selected calendars will now always be displayed, regardless of the highlighted calendar.
- Calendar: Layered calendars: Displayed with a colored label set using the account default color.
- Calendar: vCalendar: Missing vTimeZone definitions are now included in exported recurrent events.
- Contacts: Issues with polish characters in vCard file import has now been solved.
- Contacts: ActiveSync: Sync of multiple GSM numbers per contact is now supported.
- Administration: Users: Issue with displaying user list right after adding custom domain is now fixed.
- Group: IM: Renamed group will now display its current name.
- Various security improvements have been made as well.
- Security bugs were fixed immediately after it got reported by Bryan Galao.
Version for Release Notes Dec 2019
- Backend release 4.7.016.
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.
– Mailfence team