Mailfence Release Notes May 2018
We’re happy to present the Mailfence Release Notes May 2018 with several new features, improvements and fixes.
- A new option of white-listing a sender address/domain while marking a message as ‘Not a spam’ is proposed now.
- Messages: Draft folders can now be accessed directly by using the ‘Edit’ option.
- Contacts: The birthdate field has been included.
- Messages: In-line images are displayed in draft items.
- Messages: Forwarding of messages with attachments has been improved.
- Messaging: Mangling of HTML content while saving and re-opening draft items has been fixed.
- IMAP Server: Sub-folders of special folders (Inbox, drafts, sent and trash) in shared account are now accessible.
- IMAP: Drafts created from local email client can be sent via web-interface.
- Document: Wrong folder display when using the same link more than once has been fixed.
- Calendar: The context menu of group calendar has been improved.
- vCal: Office365 recurrent calendar event can be imported.
- IM: Re-connection process to the XMPP server when connection is lost has been improved.
- Various security improvements have been made as well.
- A remote content blocking bypass was fixed immediately after it got reported by Mike Cardwell. We thank him for notifying us.
Version for Release Notes May 2018
- Backend release 4.6.019
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.
Arnaud is the co-founder and CEO of Mailfence. He’s been a serial entrepreneur and startup investor since 1994 and launched several pioneering internet companies such as Rendez-vous, IP Netvertising or NetMonitor. He is regarded as the internet advertising pioneer of Belgium. You can follow Arnaud on this blog.