Mailfence Release Notes June 2020
We’re happy to present the Mailfence Release Notes June 2020 with several improvements, and fixes.
Improvements in Release Notes June 2020
- IMAP Server: Fetching messages bug is now fixed (along with other improvements).
- IMAP Server: Draft saving process to avoid duplicates is now improved.
- IMAP Server: Issue with quotes in folder name is now fixed.
- ActiveSync: Synchronization issues with contacts without phone numbers is now fixed.
- Content exception after deleting a new draft message is now fixed.
- Issue with folder deletion in over-quota accounts is now fixed.
- Missing message receipt request is now fixed.
- Issue with removing attachments having accentuated file name is now fixed.
- Issue with email address rendering when opening a message is now fixed.
- vCard import: Birthday date with no year is now supported.
- Issue with non-latin characters in comments is now fixed.
- Deleting a contact now also deletes the related birthday event.
- Print: Issue of only the first page getting printed is now fixed.
- Extra event adding option in calendar invitation messages sent from Mailfence accounts is removed.
- Account: Personal data: Issue when deleting and re-adding alias address is now fixed.
- Security: A date is now included in the downloaded TFA backup codes file.
- Messages: Aliases: Issue when setting mailfence.com based alias address in case a custom domain based primary address was set is now fixed.
- Messages: E-mail domain: Issue with DMARC tag validation with one character value is now fixed.
- Messages: Encryption: Unresponsive keystore in case of adding public key without certified email/id is now fixed.
Version for Release Notes June 2020
- Backend release 4.7.027.
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.
Follow us on twitter/reddit and keep yourself posted at all times.
– Mailfence team
Arnaud is the co-founder and CEO of Mailfence. He’s been a serial entrepreneur and startup investor since 1994 and launched several pioneering internet companies such as Rendez-vous, IP Netvertising or NetMonitor. He is regarded as the internet advertising pioneer of Belgium. You can follow Arnaud on this blog.