Mailfence Release Notes Dec 2017
We’re happy to announce the Mailfence Release Notes Dec 2017 with several new features and improvements.
- Custom domain: Support for ‘Catch-all’ address feature.
- Backup codes for two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Message Filter: A new condition to manage “mailing lists”.
- Message Filter: “read” action.
- Message signature: Editing capabilities in the rich text editor.
- Setting that defines whether to select the next item after moving/deleting a message.
- Setting that defines whether to sort search result in messages by relevance or by date.
- Messages: Warning ‘messages deleted in x days’ is being displayed in the trash and spam folder.
- Messages: Spam folder allows users to delete all spam messages at once by using option ’empty’.
- Messages: Deleting spam messages deletes them right away instead of moving them to trash folder.
- Composing message: The default text selection is now being followed more coherently.
- Composing message: The cursor is placed at the start in text-only mode.
- Documents: Warning ‘messages deleted in x days’ is displayed in the trash folder.
- Documents: File-upload process for Drag-&-Drop has been improved.
- Document editor: Improvement of virus checks when creating files.
- WebDAV: Improvement of Microsoft default client connectivity.
- Contacts: Bug in import process from G-suite accounts has been fixed.
- Polls: Selected poll gets refreshed while refreshing the list.
- Autosuggest: email address can now be searchable via first/last names in ‘To’ field.
- Checkbox Selection: Number of selected item(s) is being displayed.
- Aliases: Allowed number of aliases per subscription is being displayed in the web-interface.
- ActiveSync: Email attachment handling has been improved.
- OpenPGP: Decryption process has been optimized.
- OpenPGP: Message body is kept while replying to an encrypted message .
- OpenPGP: Key-generation bug in Safari 11 has been fixed.
- Frontend release 2.5.019
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.
Arnaud is the co-founder and CEO of Mailfence. He’s been a serial entrepreneur and startup investor since 1994 and launched several pioneering internet companies such as Rendez-vous, IP Netvertising or NetMonitor. He is regarded as the internet advertising pioneer of Belgium. You can follow Arnaud on this blog.