Mailfence Release Notes February 2020
We’re happy to present the Mailfence Release Notes February 2020 with several new features, improvements, and fixes.
- Service specific passwords can now be generated for Outgoing SMTP, POP, IMAP, ActiveSync, xDAV (WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV) and Instant messaging (Group members) in third-party software.
- Specific services can now be enabled/disabled at will for Outgoing SMTP, POP, IMAP, ActiveSync, xDAV (WebDAV, CalDAV, CardDAV) and Instant messaging (Group members) in third-party software.
- Messages: Custom domain: Domain adding wizard: You can now generate 1024 or 2048 bit size DKIM key.
Improvements in Release Notes Feb 2020
- Messages: Custom domain: Domain adding wizard: Validation time of DNS entries improvement.
- Messages: External addresses: POP account: Several improvements have been made.
- Messages: External addresses: IMAP account: UI issue fix.
- Messages: SMTP Server: Some status codes have adaptations.
- Messages: OpenPGP: Various UI/UX improvements have been made.
- Contacts: Import: The process and error reported have now been improved.
- Calendar: Import: Error in Google calendar import fix.
- Calendar: Polls: Issue with external participants voting fix.
- Calendar: Account timezone is now displayed.
- Tags: Issue with indexation of tag name having spaces fix.
- Various security improvements have been made as well.
Version for Release Notes Feb 2020
- Frontend release 2.7.010.
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.
– Mailfence team
Arnaud is the co-founder and CEO of Mailfence. He’s been a serial entrepreneur and startup investor since 1994 and launched several pioneering internet companies such as Rendez-vous, IP Netvertising or NetMonitor. He is regarded as the internet advertising pioneer of Belgium. You can follow Arnaud on this blog.