Mailfence Release Notes May 2017
We’re happy to announce a new Mailfence Release Notes with several new features and improvements.
- Mail : Alias self-provisioning and management. Go to Settings -> Messages – > Aliases [for paying accounts]
- Mail : Users can mark spam message as ‘Not a spam’.
- OpenPGP: Public key search on public key servers displays revoked and/or expired public keys in explicit manner along with their fingerprint.
- OpenPGP: The comment ‘This is a revocation certificate’ appears by default in generated revocation certificates.
- No more invalid signature on various MIME content-types.
- OpenPGP : Encrypted messages with unusual armour header and/or other ambiguities now display an error message.
- OpenPGP : ‘Publish on public key server’ during key-generation wizard is now unchecked by default for privacy reasons.
- Security : we improved malicious char(s) escaping
- Instant messaging : Selected status is now persistent. A user is connected only if member of a group.
- Calendar: displays attachment icons.
- Settings : we improved the way you can edit / modify user settings.
- Frontend release 2.5.011
Check our previous Release Notes and feel free to report any found bugs/queries/suggestions to support (at) mailfence.com.